Plesk 9.x How to access database from Plesk Print this Article
Plesk has inbuild phpmyadmin which you can use to acccess your database. To open phpmyadmin in plesk please follow the following steps:-
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click the "Domains" shortcut in the navigation panel.
3) Click the required domain name in the list.
4) Click on database (under application and services group).
5) Click on the database name for whome you require phpmyadmin.
6) Click the Webadmin icon in the Tools group. An interface to phpMyAdmin database
management tool will open in a separate browser window.
Was this answer helpful?
To find the hostname of your database please follow the following 1) Log in to Plesk control...
We really apologize as due to security reason, we do not allow remote connections to our server.
To create a database in Plesk Control panel please follow the following steps :- 1) Log in to...